Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Kia e-Niro MY20 64 kWh - Gravity Blue
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this is driving me nuts. I want to use the UVO app to find a charging station and send it to the car. I know that the charger is situated at a petrol station so I open the UVO app, type in the name of the petrol staton and the city, the app gives me two hits, I tap the one I want and then, instead of showing that location on the map, it opens a list of all petrol stations in a 100 km radius and of course, the one I need is not there. So there's no way to actually locate it on the map, tap it and send it to the car...

WTH?? Is this a major bug or what am I doing wrong? This is user unfriendliness to the 9th degree....

·
Registered
98 Posts
I haven’t had that issue but I’m not surprised. In all honesty I think the UVO app is absolutely crap.
I also find the Ohme app which I’m stuck with is worse than useless.

·
Registered
394 Posts
Just tried it with a couple of random locations and dont see this issue. I get the option to send location to the car. Which specific charging station are you searching for?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Try Cepsa un Mijas. It's in Spain. In the end I found that after I tap the one that is shown directly after typing, the list opens and scrolling down it is in the list. So I can then access it and send it to the car, but it's very counter intuitive

·
Registered
394 Posts
That seems right For me I get 2 hits one that is 1075km away and one that is 1099. The first one when I click then gives me a further dozen or so all near each other and if I click on any of them I get the option to send to car. The other when I click on it gives me just one hit and again I can send it to car.
Isn't it just simply you're not getting a unique match?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, it's definitely a unique hit. So why on earth it should open a new list when I tap the entry I want is beyond me. I guess software developers work in mysterious ways.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts