Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, I'm moving my stuff from the old phone to the new one and I'm in trouble with UVO, stating my login credentials are wrong.
I logged out from UVO on old phone and I then got the same behavior when trying to log back in.
Even applying for a password reset didn't work. Any clues?
Thanks in advance

Alberto

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Solved: it seems I've been trapped in "an account transition period" and instructions to get out of it were far from crystal clear. Page in my native language maybe was more obscure than in English. :)

Alberto

·
Registered
Kia e-niro4+
30 Posts
I’ve been transferring data to a new iPad . For a week now I haven’t been able to open the UVO app or reset the password. It’s still working ok on my phone app so no great deal but wondered if you could advise how you got past the ‘account transitioning ...’ message ?!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was trying to reset password as well but it didn't help; I had to log into old account (created before 14 january 2020) with old UVO credentials and then link the old account to the new global Kia account I already had. Try this without logging out from the UVO.
Alberto

·
Registered
Kia e-niro4+
30 Posts
I was trying to reset password as well but it didn't help; I had to log into old account (created before 14 january 2020) with old UVO credentials and then link the old account to the new global Kia account I already had. Try this without logging out from the UVO.
Alberto
Thanks for the info - all working ok now

1 - 5 of 5 Posts