Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
KIA Soul EV 64kWh
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got UVO v1.5.9 on Android.
Is Navi Linkage available on this, or does this require the latest infotainment software?

·
Registered
50 Posts
By Navi Linkage do you mean sending a destination to the cars SatNav? If so, then yes. Just click anywhere on the map and it will give you the option to send it to the car. This is not new in this version... I have been using UVO since November last year and all versions have had this option that I have used.

Edit: I am using UVO on a E-Niro 4+ - I would assume the head unit/software is the same on the Soul

·
Registered
KIA Soul EV 64kWh
418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
By Navi Linkage do you mean sending a destination to the cars SatNav? If so, then yes. Just click anywhere on the map and it will give you the option to send it to the car. This is not new in this version... I have been using UVO since November last year and all versions have had this option that I have used.

Edit: I am using UVO on a E-Niro 4+ - I would assume the head unit/software is the same on the Soul
Thanks, Soul has the same head unit as 4+.
I've seen screenshots of UVO map page which show a 4th choice after Nearby, Favourites & Recent, <Navi Linkage>.
I only get the first 3 options...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts