Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I picked up my new Eniro today which was very exciting.
I then duly downloaded the UVO app but somehow in the excitement I have created the account with an invalid email address (ie @googlmool.com rather than @googlemail.com)

how big an issue is thisgoing to be, I have fired off email to Kia and the address in the UVO app but I want to work out whether I have caused major issue as I can’t see any way to change email addresa in app !

·
Registered
25 Posts
I think you can uninstall the app, and if it is android, you can clear data, but you need to change the account, and since you don't have an email at googlmool.com, you will need Kia to fix it.

Greg

·
Registered
66 Posts
I am surprised it accepted that email address without validating it by sending you a verification link or verification code message.

Ok this is a long shot as it’s the Kia US site, but it might be common servers. I wonder if you can click on the sign in link and enter your (wrong) email and the password. Then maybe once within that online system you can change the email address??

There might be an EU/UK equivalent web page login?

Peter

EDIT. I see there is a UK version site, but the more I look at it I don’t think it’s connected with the UVO app. Still worth a punt though maybe?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think that’s for the MyKia rather than the UVO, I have the Kia account set up with right address, and that one did have a “validate address” email I had to click on.
Typical that the one time I write address wrong it doesn’t ask for validation !

·
Registered
66 Posts
There must surely be some way of changing ones UVO registered email address. Some people do this often when they switch between internet providers etc. Maybe you will have to contact customer support.
Peter

·
Registered
91 Posts
Call UK Kia customer service. I had to for another reason and they can look up your account. Maybe they can change email address?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts