Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hate to stick my head above the parapet on this one, but, has any other Zoe owner noticed a drop in the rental amount for May? If so can anyone answer why?

I opted for a 36 month 10,500 mile per year agreement on my battery at £85 pcm. the last six months £84.99 has been taken by RCI FIN Services and for May £70.83 has been taken by RCIFINSERV-Omega. £70.83 is the non VAT amount of £84.99. Each month I have a paper statement (ideal I thought for a green vehicle) but for this lower amount I haven't had a statement this month.

Have the government changed VAT on the rental at the budget?

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
You're not the only Zoe owner to have this happen. I've just checked mine. My £93 rental (12000 miles/yr) is now a bargain at £77.50. I've not had a statement recently either. Must be VAT free now?

Reactions: Appmacguy

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They have now taken the shortfall from last month and have taken the normal amount this month. An error me thinks!

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
They've made good the error with my rental too. Back to normal price.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Their 'new' computer system appears to be causing major headaches. I need a VAT invoice, but these stopped. On complaining I discovered that they have to be created manually and sent out on request! Talk about progress !

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Curses..thought I was onto a good thing when my first Zoe payment is near due..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts