Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Metallic grey with red interior highlights, 23k miles, absolutely 100%, nearly new condition, 2nd year service just done with all recalls and updates completed. No accidents. No damage. No Issues. One private owner.

Any sensible offer considered.

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Update:

We have found a car to buy and are in negotiation so if you are genuinely interested get in touch asap as we may be doing the deal this week.

This is a great chance to get an Ampera at a great price as all we are looking for is to get more than the trade-in value and trading in will be our fall back.

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@leaf558 and everyone else...

Looking at the trade-in figure we have been given and at what is being advertised by the dealers on Autotrader etc we can now set the price at

£16,000 ovno

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's what we buy any car dot com offered me for mine at 1 year old 12000miles
WBAC offered me £11,800 :eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have sold 2 cars now to WBAC. Very successfully and got significantly more than I was offered in part-ex... and that is taking into account potential dealer discounts.

They have got much better in the past couple of years about pestering... usually just a few reminders then they stop. I have no problem getting a quote from them now.

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
BTW This car is available now. We will see as soon as we get a buyer. It won't be tied to us getting our new one :)

If anyone is serious and wants to see it then I would be pleased to drive to your place or some more convenient location for both of us without obligation :)

·
Registered
3,462 Posts
Paul - unfortunately you are fishing in a small pond here and you are singing to the choir; most will already have an EV. Can I suggest you put it on Gumtree, then link to it via social media offering a finders fee. A friend is selling his car and tells me Gumtree now charge for cars; don't know if that's true but he is getting a lot of interest from E-bay. I believe Piston Heads may also be free.

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes, I do realise that... I am giving people here a chance first though before I branch out into other, potentially more costly, potentially more problematic options.

Thx anyway :)

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
I was - for months until I went online and removed myself somehow, I forget now, but I only get very occasional mail drops now.

How I wish I could buy Paul's for my son. I can't, but he so loves to borrow mine.

·
Registered
8,106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Last few days on the forum only before it goes up on Gumtree and Preloved on Monday :)

Too much money? Make us an offer :)

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
.......A friend is selling his car and tells me Gumtree now charge for cars; don't know if that's true
Gumtree is free for everything, you only pay for featured adverts that bump you up the search viewing list which is optional.

Reactions: Paul_Moxhay

·
Registered
253 Posts
I had a better offer than the Vauxhall dealer for my Prius in P/X against my Ampera, £800 more,,, from We WANT Any Car.com not We Buy Any Car.

·
Registered
626 Posts
You finally getting a Model S Paul?

·
My Evezy.co.uk referral code: b4552
Tesla Model 3 SR
422 Posts
This is a shame as I have decided on an Ampera to join the E-Up! fleet, but I'm not going to be in the position to buy it for a couple of months... :(

·
Now enjoying my new Kia SOUL EV
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Electric (38.3 kWh) Premium SE in Iron Grey with Shale Grey Interior option
1,325 Posts
My neighbour is selling his Ampera as he has ordered an Outlander. Delivery is due in September.

He will be looking to sell the Ampera then and as the trade in deal was not brilliant there may be a deal to be done.

2012 Summit White Electron with 32,000 miles if anyone interested.

Derek

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.