Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
20181028_102858.jpg 20181028_102921.jpg

I'm having to sell my lovely Vauxhall Ampera Electron in Black (the best colour!) because of a new job means I have a much longer 85 mile commute. And as there are no charging points at work, I am using far more petrol than I like to. So the Ampera has to go, to be replaced by a BEV.

Now with 12 months new MOT and full Vauxhall major service, so battery/drive train warranty renewed with Vauxhall for 12 months to Nov 19

Car Details
It is a 2014 Registered 64 plate Manufacture Year 2013 ('D' in the VIN). This is the later version with original problems fixed (see Buying Guide on this forum)

It has covered a faultless 50k miles

Black exterior with Black interior leather seats with dark red detailing on seats and door insides..
Fitted mats front and rear. A Voltshelf is fitted. Essential addition I think, but I still have the original springy cloth cover too.

When I bought it at 35k miles I had two new Goodyear Efficient Grips fitted on the front. Rears are NOT Michelin OE tyres. They are both legal. (Just passed MOT)
It has the original Granny Cable and the original type 1 to type 2 cable, both work and used frequently.

As it is an Electron it has the SatNav, DAB/FM/AM Radio and the 30 Gb HDD Music System with the 6 speaker plus sub woofer: (best car stereo I have had)
I can also plug in an older style iPod into the usb socket in the centre console. This can be controlled on the centre front screen.

New wipers front and rear just fitted
LED Headlamps (not fitted yet) are included

Other things:
All door buttons work
Charge Port door works (unless its very cold when the rubber seal hardens - I've been told vasaline helps)
Tail door struts fixed on recall before I acquired it.
Rear reflector misting up issues solved. Holes drilled to allow condensation water build up to escape.

12 Volt Battery (not driving battery) issues no not affect the MY2013 models
In summer I squeezed 47 miles on electric only.

Minor issues:
Inevitable tiny kerb scratch on one front alloy, all other alloys are in good condition
Small scratches on the very lower section of the rear bumper/moulding
Flexible rubber airdam under the front bumper slightly frayed - inevitable as there is very little ground clearance

I'll get it valeted before letting it go. It really comes up nice.

So, price. I'm thinking £13000 or near offer.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Soarer,
Yes I'll get these organised next time I see sunlight!
You'll see its pretty good for a 4 year old car.
Timi900

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Soarer,
Here are some internal pics. If there are anything you specifically want a pic of let me know
boot empty.jpg
boot.jpg
cntr consol.jpg
cntr screen.jpg
dash.jpg
eng comp.jpg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Er 4 years I think? 2018-2014 = 4. Just had its second MOT. And I think I set it too low. Had about ten people contact me via here and gumtree.

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
24,472 Posts
Agreed you get the benefit of 4 years warranty but it was built in 2012.

I think I undersold mine. Or just sold at the wrong time....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts