Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After two years of ownership it’s time to sell. I’m currently getting 41 miles to a charge and I have increased the lifetime mileage to 101 miles from around 70 when I picked the car up.

I have rectified a lot of things that the Ampera is known for or should have done.

Brand new steering column lock fitted ✅

Radiator Guard Protection fitted ✅

Coolant Levels put to correct levels with correct coolant (dexcool) ✅

Rear pads and discs changed recently. Due to lack of use these can become corroded due to regen braking ✅

Buying from an Ampera forum member gives you the assurance that the car has been properly cared for over buying from a dealer or auction, as these cars are so unique.

Mileage is currently 62,408 this may rise as I use it, but it’s having very light local use at present.

Car will come with type 2 to type 1 charge cable. The granny charger is faulty but this can be sourced new for around £150.

It has just passed its MOT with no advisories

PRICE IS £8,500 ONO

Attachments

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
How many previous owners? Were they also SpeakEV members?

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi @BurningNaturalGas
3 previous owners and I bought it from a dealership so I can’t be sure about previous forum members.
I need to get this sold as I have my new car so happy to negotiate on price.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will be listing this at £7,495 on Autotrader over the weekend to match the lowest price Ampera currently on there.
Just giving the heads up on here before it’s listed.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Will be listing this at £7,495 on Autotrader over the weekend to match the lowest price Ampera currently on there.
Just giving the heads up on here before it’s listed.
Hi Glyndonian, is this still available? Any more info on service history - has the HV coolant been replaced, and the timing belt?

Thanks,

BuddhaBreath

1 - 9 of 9 Posts