Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
View attachment 101702 I am selling my Ampera Positiv and would really like it to go to a good home if anyone would be interested. It was registered in June 2014 but is an in-line rear cup holder model. It has covered just under 36000 miles but is used daily. The engine has rarely been used. Averaging 250+ mpg. One owner (me) and full main, Ampera dealer, service history. It’s Lithium white - far and away the best colour - and the interior has the red highlights. All work done on the car. Has had rear struts replaced; rear tail lights replaced; new black charging brick; new steering column lock; all alloys replaced just over a year ago. Rear discs and pads replaced at last service this month. Mot until June 2019. Charge port door works off key and door button and all of the door locking buttons work. The car is immaculate and has been faultlessly reliable. I’m looking for £12,000 for it which, from looking at others on Autotrader seems fair for the age and mileage and am happy to answer any questions and send photos, videos, etc to any genuinely interested party and will supply my contact details. I’ve uploaded a couple of photos for now. Car available any time from now and is in the Glasgow area or can be seen in Dumfriesshire at weekends.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts