Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
hi having recently purchased the mokka e loving the car except for a niggling problem,when i set up for a deffered charge using the cars software it only allows you to put in a start time,being on octopus energy cheap tarriff from 00.30 to 04.30,the car charges as it should but when it comes to realease cable the cable will not release as it should,i unlock car but cable wont come out have to turn off at the podpoint breaker in the house,when i use the podpoint software to set up a deffered charge it works as it should put in start and finish times and cables come out as should when i unlock the car,anyone one else had this problem?
Hi. I don’t have an answer for your unfortunately as I have yet to need a timed charging period. The internal system looks inferior to the one on the podpoint charger to be honest. I was going to move to Octopus this month too but of course, they are not taking on new customers since the energy price crisis. I would like to be able to set an 80% charge to avoid fully charging the battery every night. Looking again at the car manual, there is very little guidance there too.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.