Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A quick question to all Corsa-e owners.

I reside in the UK. A fortnight ago, I collected my Elite Nav 7.4kw, and in comparison with the advertised car by Vauxhall, I noticed there were a few obvious differences in mine where some of the driver safety functions such as lane keeping and advanced parking assists are unavailable. I marked the function unavailability on the attached pictures to further explain my circumstances. My best thought was this could be a variation depending on the country where the car is purchased. Does anyone have a similar experience? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Sorry I can't help I only have the SE but lots of the other Corsa-e owners do have the Elite.
Try moving this post into the PSA Section as that's where the Corsa threads seem to be.
I don't know why the Corsa can't have its own thread.

·
Premium Member
2020 Corsa E
7,124 Posts
None of them have Parking assist ie self park.

Lane keeping assist button is behind the gear stick. It's awful anyway, turn it off.

I think parking sensors if they're off are turned on in the Driving functions menu on the infortaintment. I don't remember having to turn mine on. The P button is in the same bank as the lane keeping button down by the gear stick from what I remember.

ACC isn't on any of them either as they don't have the automated steering function. That button in the press cars was behind the gear stick as well.

The MY21 cars are different again as they've added rear cross traffic to the blind spot warning so it actually should work as a blind spot warning rather than a general there's a car nearby warning :rolleyes:

·
Registered
Corsa-e 2020
47 Posts
Certainly in the UK, those functions are not available on the 'e' version of the Corsa. I suspect that the lane keeping, assisted parking and adaptive cruise control functions shown in the advertising blurb were on a automatic version of an ICE Corse.... or it was all just a ploy to get you to part with your money. Next step advertising watchdog, maybe?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts