Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Militant EV driver!
4,937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a tweet from the Vauxhall Owners' forum earlier trying to get Vauxhall owners to sign up.

I noticed that there is no Ampera section on there. However, I think it would be quite enlightening for the regulars if we registered and chatted over there. They need to know their favourite manufacturer has produced what I think is the best ever daily-driver and you never know, we might persuade a few more to try it.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Joined up but a search for Ampera returns zero results - so I have asked where to post?

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
RayG said:
Joined up but a search for Ampera returns zero results - so I have asked where to post?
When I searched their forums for Ampera it turned up lots of results but they were all posts about reviews in the Vauxhall News section. You have to do the search from the top level though, if you're reading a post I think their search only searches that forum.

dpeilow said:
Maybe edit the title of your post slightly? It sounds a bit... confrontational :)
'outside land of the motorway'?

It's not a massively active forum in any case: the model specific areas have 19 topics and a total of 6 replies to those topics. You could just take over the VX220 forum as no-one seems to be using it. :^)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts