·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
59 Plate 2009 Vectrix VX-1 Li (11/09) - Tornado Red
16789 Miles
Former Importer's Demo Bike - Rebuilt and repanelled in 2017
In Excellent Condition (MOT Due)
With Centre Stand and supplied with original Standard and new (rare and unused) Sports Windscreen
£1850.00 ono

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Speedometer Odometer Tachometer Gauge Trip computer
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Automotive lighting Input device Hood Peripheral Automotive exterior

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for getting back to me, yeah i think i might be interested. I see in the one of the pictures it says it has 50 miles range. Does it achieve that or is it a lot less? Did i also read somewhere you are in Cornwall?

thanks Tom

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Tom, The range of the bike updates as you ride based on the amount of draw on the battery. At town speeds it will obviously do more miles but we have seen an average of around 25 - 30 miles out on 50/60 mph routes around here. We are in Rutland, just north of Peterborough, Kind Regards, David

·
Registered
2 Posts
Trying to send you a PM but I lost my original account detail and had to make a new account, and the PM feature is locked for me. Yay. Is this still available? I assume it's on the original (NiMh?) battery? Are you in the market for a replacement electric motorcycle?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.