Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yeah I saw this a while ago. Can you believe it just driving around in your sports EV when you see that! Bet thay had fun. :)

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Disappointed. I was expecting a race and just got confirmation of the pointlessness of driving a supercar on our traffic choked roads.
Someone give me a good reason to buy a Tesla. Please.

·
Conflicted Ecoworrier/Petrolhead
3,225 Posts
Disappointed. I was expecting a race and just got confirmation of the pointlessness of driving a supercar on our traffic choked roads.
Someone give me a good reason to buy a Tesla. Please.
Or to paraphrase Paul... you can fit all your camping gear and family in, stick the bikes on the roof and drive to a campsite most places in Europe without having to stop too often. You can even fill the tank at the campsite courtesy of a 16A shuko socket. It might take a day or two but you'll be out on the beach anyway.

When you get to the front of a set of red lights, you'll always be first to get the free road space the other side.

If you've done your advanced driving test, you'll know that not overtaking is not an option. Sacrifice road position, get ready to pull out, and then boom. OR should that be shhhhhhhhh...

Reactions: Paul and semmtexx

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Or to paraphrase Paul... you can fit all your camping gear and family in, stick the bikes on the roof and drive to a campsite most places in Europe without having to stop too often. You can even fill the tank at the campsite courtesy of a 16A shuko socket. It might take a day or two but you'll be out on the beach anyway.

When you get to the front of a set of red lights, you'll always be first to get the free road space the other side.

If you've done your advanced driving test, you'll know that not overtaking is not an option. Sacrifice road position, get ready to pull out, and then boom. OR should that be shhhhhhhhh...
Ooo la la a bit of French camping. That would be so nice...

And le boom! C'est tres boom!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts