2018 e-Golf
737 Posts
skoda enyaq looks better imo

Reactions: pilotwoo

·
Registered
Kia Soul EV 2020
1,806 Posts
I have seen a number of confusing claims of battery size ~52kWh? Seems to be different from the ID.3 specs.

·
Registered
540 Posts
I have seen a number of confusing claims of battery size ~52kWh? Seems to be different from the ID.3 specs.
Some of it may be whether the usable or total battery capacity is being reported? The ID4 1st is reported to have a battery capacity of 82 kWh, which I think is the total battery size of the largest of the three ID3 battery options?

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The ID.4 will initially be introduced in two highly specified launch trims, with prices predicted to start at around £45,000 in the UK.

From launch, the ID.4 will be available with a 77kWh battery and a 204PS electric motor that drives the rear wheels.

QUOTE - taken from this page

·
Registered
61 Posts
The ID.4 will initially be introduced in two highly specified launch trims, with prices predicted to start at around £45,000 in the UK.

From launch, the ID.4 will be available with a 77kWh battery and a 204PS electric motor that drives the rear wheels.

QUOTE - taken from this page
The de site has them from 43k to 58k euro. If you compare the de pricing for the ID3 - 35k to 48k Euro which has translated to UK pricing of £33k to £43k (before incentives), then I think we might just get to a <£40k pricing start point with incentives.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts