Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ex wife wants rid of my ex Chevrolet Volt.
About 50,000 miles. Viridian Joule light green. 125 lifetime mpg when I last saw it. Lower grill protector fitted, HID headlights. 30GB of music on the HDD. No problems so far as I know.
If anyone wants it for £1 more than the trade-in value it is yours. I think she is looking at ~£7000 trade in but may be less.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've popped it on the FB Ampera Owners group.
Many thanks.
I will get some pictures next time I am picking up my children and post them (the pictures, not the children). The only picture I have at the moment is my avatar which shows the "personalised" plate that comes with the car V21 OLT.

·
Registered
Outlander
6,279 Posts
Registering interest. How/When will the trade in value be confirmed?

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is my soon to be ex wife so I do not have total control but she is keen to buy some huge gas guzzler so I will ask her to get a trade in value ASAP. Car is near Guildford.

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
Well, I just sold my Ampera only a few days after "really" wanting to part with it. Which was only after I'd deffo got my Ioniq 38 sorted to my satisfaction - any vampires coming near this beauty have no chance! :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
My ex wife wants rid of my ex Chevrolet Volt.
About 50,000 miles. Viridian Joule light green. 125 lifetime mpg when I last saw it. Lower grill protector fitted, HID headlights. 30GB of music on the HDD. No problems so far as I know.
If anyone wants it for £1 more than the trade-in value it is yours. I think she is looking at ~£7000 trade in but may be less.
Interested. same question as the others

·
Premium Member
Electron Summit White NK13...110k 92.7 and rising
202 Posts
What a brilliant thread title - "Volt potentially" .. wouldn't really work so well with with Ampera.

I suppose that might have to be "Ampera flowingly for sale"??" ...

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The Volt has actually been PX'd today but I am going to post some pictures and the dealer's contact
Vehicle Car Personal luxury car Gadget Technology
Car Vehicle Audio equipment Gadget Motor vehicle
Vehicle Car Wheel Motor vehicle Hood
Vehicle Car Car seat cover Steering wheel Steering part
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Car Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light
Wheel Vehicle Car Tire Automotive parking light
Automotive parking light Car Grille Automotive lighting Automotive tire
Automotive parking light Vehicle registration plate Grille Vehicle Car
Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Grille Automotive lighting

·
Registered
404 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The car has service history to 22k miles and has done about 9k petrol miles since then. I was not planning to change the oil until 10k petrol miles. It has a few scratches consistent with my ex driving it and a broken front left lower indicator glass. Belingers tell me it is £140 for a new one. MOT is due in two months.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The car has service history to 22k miles and has done about 9k petrol miles since then. I was not planning to change the oil until 10k petrol miles. It has a few scratches consistent with my ex driving it and a broken front left lower indicator glass. Belingers tell me it is £140 for a new one. MOT is due in two months.
hey i bought it from the dealer this monday. Brother collected it and has it still..havn't got to meet it yet in person. thanks for the photos and the contact details.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts