Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Ampera aka IGOR
Tesla Model 3 P
3,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

Had a bit of a weird situation today. I made a phone call using the phone address book on the centre display, not voice controlled. Once finished I ended the call and the radio did not come back on. I tried increasing the volume using both the steering wheel control and the master volume control but both only operated, according to the display, the phone volume. Selecting CD would play the CD but still no sound. I pulled over switched off and waited but once restarted still nothing, restarted the phone, nothing, switched off the phone and still nothing. Arrived home and plugged in intending to try later, the car is very quiet when there is nothing else to listen to. Half an hour later I was asked to give someone a lift to their home and both volume controls were still just operating the phone volume. I asked my passenger to call me using his mobile, call came through, he disconnected as I answered and lo and behold volume operation was restored and radio sound could be heard. Did I end the first call incorrectly or just a glitch?

Ian

·
Registered
9 Posts
Re: Volume control staying in 'Phone' mode after making a ca

After finishing using the phone, hit the mute button on the steering wheel, this disconnects the phone and returns to the radio.
It has worked for me a couple of times.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts