Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know where is located :)) I wanna know where I can buy it from. It doesn t look so good and I would like to replace it

·
Twin Amperas
47 Posts
Ok but your original question said ...
Anyone knows where can I find this volume knob?​
before you edited it...so that 's what I answered...! ;)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok but your original question said ...
Anyone knows where can I find this volume knob?​
before you edited it...so that 's what I answered...! ;)
Yes. I edited it so I don t get the same answer :))

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
Are you looking for a replacement the same as original, or wanting somehing different in style? What happened to the original, did the dog chew it ? Son use it for air pistol practice??? :oops:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Are you looking for a replacement the same as original, or wanting somehing different in style? What happened to the original, did the dog chew it ? Son use it for air pistol practice??? :oops:
It doesn t have to be original. Anything will do! The dog didn t chew it but it looks like it did!

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
Best bet I imagine would be a breakers yard, some will have crashed Amperas being broken for spares.

·
Registered
413 Posts
There would appear to be a number of breakers/restorers in Lithuania - my guess is that they are buying bulk supplies of insurance write-offs from the USA but if you search on eBay internationally you may find one of these outfits advertising parts. The alternative is to go to a supplier in the USA - there will be heavier shipping charges and customs duty to pay but almost everything is available. Here is an example:
ebay.com Chevy Volt Control Panel

·
Registered
3,657 Posts
usedcarparts.co.uk have a 2012 Ampera Positive in for breaking. Back RHS smashed in sadly. Pictures show the volume knob on inside, may be worth giving them a bell?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts