Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Image 4.jpg
Anyone out there interested in taking on my much loved V60 hybrid? Fully loaded and owned since June 2013. Around 76,000 miles on the clock. I will be trading in for the XC60 T8 unless sold privately first.

Just in case it has a nice private number plate (which I'm also happy to see privately): V60 HEV.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Shame it's a diesel. How does the DPF filter hold up on these then, considering that theoretically you might not even use the diesel engine? Considering the filter needs a good run on a fast road to burn the particulates in a normal diesel car.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry - I have no idea. Probably not been an issue given the mileage I do combined with regular servicing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Do you have a few more details please such as what year/plate the car is, condition of consumables and service history/due service items, etc?
The car was first registered in June 2013 so I believe it would be a 13 plate. It has a complete / full service history - serviced by Volvo dealership every year (last service being summer 2017, next one due summer 2018). Not sure what you mean by 'consumables'. The battery still has another 3 years warranty (or another 24,000 miles).

If you are interested please send a private message and I can dig out paperwork.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Difficult to find clear info about this model. Seems quite rare - not many around. Are all the V60 PHEVs standard spec/equipment?

How does your year/model ‘pass’ the London ULEZ/T-Charge ?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Difficult to find clear info about this model. Seems quite rare - not many around. Are all the V60 PHEVs standard spec/equipment?

How does your year/model ‘pass’ the London ULEZ/T-Charge ?
I regularly drive in to London. No congestion charge (100% Ultra Low Emission Discount - this renews annually at a charge of £10 per year.) and 'free' parking in Westminster (you now have to pay for the first 10 minutes, but can then remain for 4 hours in total).

Equipment varies - the D6 came with a lot as standard, but this one has pretty much all of the extras that were available at the time of purchase (this is on top of standard spec):

+ Driver support pack (collision warning, adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, road sign information display, blind spot information system)

+ Winter illumination pack (heated washer nozzles, auto-dimming mirrors, theatre lighting)

+ Keyless drive

+ Dark tinted windows

+ Inscription paint

+ Front and rear park assist (with rear camera and front blind view camera)

+ Speed sensitive steering

+ Sunroof

+ Power seats

+ Premium sound system

+ Volvo on call

·
Registered
360 Posts
Thanks. It’s not letting me PM you. Get in touch with me please - re, viewing.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
at the risk of ruining someones bargain of the year, how on earth can you value it that low ?
You may very well be right. The car has just been sold. Unfortunately I was guided by prices in Autotrader, the trade-in value offered by a dealer and selling via Webuyanycar / Evans Halshaw. I'm pleased the car will be going to a good home and some one will appreciate what a great vehicle it is.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts