Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Luxury vehicle Automotive design
Anyone out there interested in taking on my much loved V60 hybrid? Fully loaded and owned since June 2013. Around 76,000 miles on the clock. I will be trading in for the XC60 T8 unless sold privately first.

Just in case it has a nice private number plate (which I'm also happy to see privately): V60 HEV.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Shame it's a diesel. How does the DPF filter hold up on these then, considering that theoretically you might not even use the diesel engine? Considering the filter needs a good run on a fast road to burn the particulates in a normal diesel car.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do you have a few more details please such as what year/plate the car is, condition of consumables and service history/due service items, etc?
The car was first registered in June 2013 so I believe it would be a 13 plate. It has a complete / full service history - serviced by Volvo dealership every year (last service being summer 2017, next one due summer 2018). Not sure what you mean by 'consumables'. The battery still has another 3 years warranty (or another 24,000 miles).

If you are interested please send a private message and I can dig out paperwork.

·
Registered
702 Posts
Difficult to find clear info about this model. Seems quite rare - not many around. Are all the V60 PHEVs standard spec/equipment?

How does your year/model ‘pass’ the London ULEZ/T-Charge ?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Difficult to find clear info about this model. Seems quite rare - not many around. Are all the V60 PHEVs standard spec/equipment?

How does your year/model ‘pass’ the London ULEZ/T-Charge ?
I regularly drive in to London. No congestion charge (100% Ultra Low Emission Discount - this renews annually at a charge of £10 per year.) and 'free' parking in Westminster (you now have to pay for the first 10 minutes, but can then remain for 4 hours in total).

Equipment varies - the D6 came with a lot as standard, but this one has pretty much all of the extras that were available at the time of purchase (this is on top of standard spec):

+ Driver support pack (collision warning, adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, road sign information display, blind spot information system)

+ Winter illumination pack (heated washer nozzles, auto-dimming mirrors, theatre lighting)

+ Keyless drive

+ Dark tinted windows

+ Inscription paint

+ Front and rear park assist (with rear camera and front blind view camera)

+ Speed sensitive steering

+ Sunroof

+ Power seats

+ Premium sound system

+ Volvo on call

·
Registered
702 Posts
Thanks. It’s not letting me PM you. Get in touch with me please - re, viewing.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
at the risk of ruining someones bargain of the year, how on earth can you value it that low ?
You may very well be right. The car has just been sold. Unfortunately I was guided by prices in Autotrader, the trade-in value offered by a dealer and selling via Webuyanycar / Evans Halshaw. I'm pleased the car will be going to a good home and some one will appreciate what a great vehicle it is.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts