Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When did the e-Golf get its power increased to 35 kW and can anyone tell me how any incarnations has the E-Golf have had over it’s life with is battery power ?

·
Registered
131 Posts
Power changed from 85 kW to 100 kW. Pack size changed from 24.2 kWh gross capacity to 35.8 kWh gross capacity. That’s it. E- Golf is now dead.

·
Registered
46 Posts
That was just a proof-of-concept for Kreisel's technical skills - best advertisement it turned out - as many people keep talking about it ever since. Kreisel never planned to actually sell this upgrade for e-golf. But as battery prices fall, maybe someone else, in a few years...

·
Registered
742 Posts
That was just a proof-of-concept for Kreisel's technical skills - best advertisement it turned out - as many people keep talking about it ever since. Kreisel never planned to actually sell this upgrade for e-golf. But as battery prices fall, maybe someone else, in a few years...
This is what I am hoping for in 36mths. As I dont like the new ID3. A 50MKwh golf would be perfect for me :) even someone like MUXAN who can splice in an extender battery like they do with the leaf would do me.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a '16 wanting to do something like the Kreisel. It's fun to scoot around town in. But I am definitely keeping an eye out for battery upgrade options.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts