Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In my area, they are non-existent. I recently bought a 2016 e-Golf and it has charging issues so I brought it the dealership in North FL. Well they do not have a certified technician to work on electric VW's. I'm in the United States and wonder if anyone else has this problem. This car has 16,000 miles. The 3 year 36000 warranty is over but the 100,000 is in effect from I can tell.

At this time the dealership is working with their Quality Control Manager (title right?) and working to diagnose the problem. And the dealership is believes this might be covered under the warranty...they have to hear from "headquarters."

Well if you are building a market base of EV as somewhat new technology it seems wise to honor your 100,000 warranty. Either way this takes time. So ANY qualified VW electric vehicle techs out there near FL. In their text they said they were going to "walk them through" the process in making repairs. I'm just waiting for this to be over. It's a temporary problem in the long run but I want my car back and in

1 - 1 of 1 Posts