Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
VW ID.3 1st Edition & Tesla M3 LR
6,900 Posts
its all been good Tooks thanks for the advice was it just people that paid a deposit for the 1st edition orders that got that £500 card for free charging do you know?
I think the £500 charging credit is for everybody with a 1st Edition?

When I registered my ID.3 in the WeConnectID App, it gave me further options in the WeCharge section to register for free 12 months WeCharge Plus. When I did that, £500 credit appeared. You need to register for a WeCharge Account and RFID card, and it should appear.

Mine looks like this in the App now;

·
Registered
ID3 1st & e-Golf
5,863 Posts
I assume yours is a pre registered car of you haven't had it long?
That might affect whether you get the credit or not.
I bought one right at the end of December and got the free credit, just appeared linked to my amount when I registered the We Charge card in the We Connect ID app as Tooks said.

·
Registered
528 Posts
its all been good Tooks thanks for the advice was it just people that paid a deposit for the 1st edition orders that got that £500 card for free charging do you know?
I got the gift box with the socks, charging cable and WeCharge card etc with my 1st Edition but did not pre-order. I bought mine in the first couple of days of the deep discounts in December. There will have been a goody box with your car at some point, but if you didn't get it when collecting the car you may have missed out unfortunately.

·
EGGY
1,591 Posts
I'm getting the ice cream trying to register my card .... I wouldn't mind so much if they gave me a real ice cream

Reactions: Woodulike and Jenny

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
I got the gift box with the socks, charging cable and WeCharge card etc with my 1st Edition but did not pre-order. I bought mine in the first couple of days of the deep discounts in December. There will have been a goody box with your car at some point, but if you didn't get it when collecting the car you may have missed out unfortunately.
I didn’t get the goody box or a we charge card, the charging credit appeared in the WeCharge account section of the ID App when I registered the car in it.

I suspect it’s tied to the chassis number rather than needing the physical card that some people were issued with the car.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
hey guys another quick question today when i went to set off the main screen went off it only came back on once car was turned off and turned back on has anyone heard of this happening with the id 3 1st edition this is the system information is

Attachments

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
I think the £500 charging credit is for everybody with a 1st Edition?

When I registered my ID.3 in the WeConnectID App, it gave me further options in the WeCharge section to register for free 12 months WeCharge Plus. When I did that, £500 credit appeared. You need to register for a WeCharge Account and RFID card, and it should appear.

Mine looks like this in the App now;

View attachment 141358
Hi tooks ive used the app today it shows in charging sessions £0 but the 2.000kwh has not changed on the app

·
Premium Member
6,900 Posts
Hi tooks ive used the app today it shows in charging sessions £0 but the 2.000kwh has not changed on the app
Is that in the ‘current plan’ section of the App?

Mine still says 2000 kWh as well, it doesn’t move down with usage, you’ll only get to know how much you’ve used with your monthly WeCharge statement and/or tracking it in the charging sessions section.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts