Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

461 - 480 of 543 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Calm down people, VW UK have their hands full right now with broken E Golfs. There won't be any £27000 ID 3's and VW will run short of batteries anyway.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Sorry about that. I'd be more than happy to be proven wrong.
No worries. What will be, will be. We have a choice when the prices, spec's, order window, finance options come out to go for this, wait until the 'standard' version or go for a competitor's EV option. The only defo' is that I will be changing my diesel for an EV before the year is out!

·
Registered
192 Posts
A teasing look at the ID.3, with no commentary.
Whether I'd not noticed before - but the front seats have an arm rest each. I wonder if this is a UK 1ST inclusion? Good to see the bicycle rack socket as well. I wonder if that's a 7- or 13-pin connection? I hope that the pseudo-towing hitch comes with the ID.3 and not a separate purchase, and that the rack can be anything that fits onto such a hitch. I'd rather have a Atera Strada rack that I can use on the ID.3 and my VW T5.1 campervan than some customised ID.3 one.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Thinking of cancelling now as I don't want to be a guinea pig again.
Could be the case...

·
Registered
371 Posts
Something went wrong on my previous post it was suppose to be a different video, I don't seem to be able to edit the post.

This is the correct video.

461 - 480 of 543 Posts