Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
ID.4 :-)
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondered if it's just me? or is the "VW New Order Tracker" down again?

Tried all the usual, cleared cookies, opened/closed browser and it's in the user sign up details "loop" but it knows I'm logged in.

Just wondered if it's working for anyone else? (at the time of writing) ! :unsure:

·
Registered
147 Posts
experience from me and many others is that even when it is online, the data is not to be trusted. E.g. mine was showing order with the factory up until a week ago and the car was with the dealer. Its beyond me why VW cant make this work as the data is clearly available to the dealer and customer care.

Maybe they are about to fix it ...

·
Registered
ID.4 :-)
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
experience from me and many others is that even when it is online, the data is not to be trusted. E.g. mine was showing order with the factory up until a week ago and the car was with the dealer. Its beyond me why VW cant make this work as the data is clearly available to the dealer and customer care.

Maybe they are about to fix it ...
Totally agree with you ... on one call with VW CS previously, they said the "tracker had issues" .. and as others have suggested on the forum ... I know that the only way to force an "update of status" (when it's "on-line") is to delete your car, and then re-input the order number.

Today it's just stuck in the endless "registration loop" ... asking for input details, but contradicting itself by knowing that you're a registered user ! :rolleyes::rolleyes: I'm no HTML/Database expert - but I suggest the database that holds the "log-on credentials is up/working", but when it passes to any other "database" it's either lost it's "link", or that service is down - forcing the end-less loop !

·
Registered
147 Posts
Totally agree with you ... on one call with VW CS previously, they said the "tracker had issues" .. and as others have suggested on the forum ... I know that the only way to force an "update of status" (when it's "on-line") is to delete your car, and then re-input the order number.

Today it's just stuck in the endless "registration loop" ... asking for input details, but contradicting itself by knowing that you're a registered user ! :rolleyes::rolleyes: I'm no HTML/Database expert - but I suggest the database that holds the "log-on credentials is up/working", but when it passes to any other "database" it's either lost it's "link", or that service is down - forcing the end-less loop !
I've been experiencing the login issue you describe for months and have reported it along with screenshots. It's an absolute disgrace that they haven't / can't fixed this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts