Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a faulty / damaged or spare wall charger ? I know it's a long shot because most of us have them on a 3 year agreement.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to build a charge station that's adjustable and detachable. I thought a faulty or damaged one would be a good route as i enjoy repairing / recycling , would look good and cost less.

·
Banned
3,116 Posts
I would like to build a charge station that's adjustable and detachable. I thought a faulty or damaged one would be a good route as i enjoy repairing / recycling , would look good and cost less.
We have lots of old parts in the workshop that might help... PM your contact details and i'll give you a call.

You can also buy EVSE Protocol Controllers ("EPC") and Cable Kits for Charging Stations from Mainpine Resellers (here) :)

·
Registered
571 Posts
I have an old charge master wall post that I moved and then it bizarrely stopped working. It's a 30amp type 2 socketed box.
They almost replaced it but then realised I had moved it 5 metres as I built a fence so needed to move it... This voided my cover apparently and so it's sat in my garage for months doing nothing... It used to work and all I did was disconnect it and reconnect it somwhere else...!
Let me know if you want it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts