Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just a heads up for those with with Wallbox Pulsar Plus charging points. My schedule is set to run from 20:30 to 1:30 every day to coincide with my Octopus Go Faster tariff.
I just checked it this morning now that the clocks have gone forward, and it's updated my schedule to run from 21:30 to 2:30!

I've reported it as a bug to Wallbox, but you might want to check your schedules and manually edit them back.

Ben

·
Registered
24 kWh Nissan Leaf; Tesla Model 3
162 Posts
Always wondered what happens with a fixed time of use tariff like Octopus Go which changes with DST - do you get an hour less once a year, and a bonus hour more once a year?

(Would apply to older tariffs like E7, but from memory they are fixed on GMT/UTC all year round which has some advantages)

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update to this thread now that the clocks have changed back - I checked my schedule and it's automatically changed my schedule from 20:30-01:30 to 19:30-01:30!
So despite me reporting the original DST bug to Wallbox back in March, the bloody thing has still got it wrong when the clocks have changed again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My schedule (00:30 - 01:30) was affected in a similar manner, showing as 23:30 - 01:30, and even when manually changing it back to 00:30, it would still display as 23:00.

My hunch is that it is considering that timeslot on 31/10/21 (i.e. today) and by tomorrow we'll be away from the clock change and all will be well with the world.

For tonight, I have shifted the schedule back an hour to 01:30 - 02:30 to avoid the clock change.

Fortunately, I only need a small top up tonight. Not sure what to suggest for those who need to use their full window.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts