Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Forum!

Started looking around for my new Leaf having been totally smitten by last weeks test drive! However the delivery times are a bit depressing (and there's not much MOT left on the present car). So I'm looking for anyone who knows of a dealer/broker with an Acenta or N-ConnectA in stock and offering PCH (inspired by @MikeProctor finding that one in Chorley).

Ideally not white, but at this stage ...

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
Give @Miles Roberts a call/pm.

@Desserper if you are referring to me, I went for a 4 year PCP in the end, 15,000 miles a year. It’s not cheap but I got a good deal, which I won’t share, but it was more expensive than the £361pcm on a 6+35 lease my local dealer offered me.

The PCP’s are more expensive now for several reasons one being that the GFV is low enough to give you a deposit on a new car, rather than just handing it back.

·
Banned
1,827 Posts
@MikeProtector or @MikeProcter sorry! Not sure if that was me or auto spelling corrector thing...

Good info though, cheers. £375 ball park is not a ridiculous amount given it is effectively a good deposit. Currently paying £269pcm finance for my 2014 Acenta (nearly paid off soon). So to go an extra £100 for a 40kW is not a big stretch for a superior and more modern BEV. Although I am convinced the price is going to drop soon...

PS is Chorley not Max-Nissan what's his name territory? did you buy from him?

·
Now enjoying my new Kia SOUL EV
1,304 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Drive Electric are offering PCH at £273 pcm on a 6 + 47 profile however that is for 8,000 miles p.a. You would need to see what their price is or your mileage. I don't know what their stock levels are like at the moment but they might be able to find you one?

Nissan Leaf n connecta 40kwh electric car lease offer from DriveElectric
Thanks. That looks like a pretty good deal for the ConnectA. $64,000 question is whether they've actually got one in stock. I'll give them a phone in the morning.

·
Registered
2,846 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Earlier this afternoon I was talking to my dealer. He said that Nissan has withdrawn all PCH finance deals from all Dealerships with immediate effect . Now only PCP or cash deals will be accepted. This is due to the overwhelming order book. He said that he hopes that PCH will return once the order book has become more manageable but that Nissan have given no indication as to when this might be.

Luckily I signed my PCH deal 3 weeks ago. Phew!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts