Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if there is anyone out there in the UK, looking to sell a 28kWh 'classic' Ioniq in SE spec?

I'm not a trader, just looking for one for myself. Mileage is not an issue - I'd be more concerned with rough bodywork, but will consider anything.

Let me know if you have one you might part with?

Thanks

·
Registered
Hyundai Ioniq 28
8,700 Posts
Mine will be up for sale in a couple of months if you can wait a bit. Very clean - 15000 miles. In white. Registered 30/9/18 and I usually change before 3 years to avoid the next big service and MOT etc. Based in West Lancs near J27 of the M6.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine will be up for sale in a couple of months if you can wait a bit. Very clean - 15000 miles. In white. Registered 30/9/18 and I usually change before 3 years to avoid the next big service and MOT etc. Based in West Lancs near J27 of the M6.
Thanks, that much lower mileage than I was expecting!

Message me when you are ready to sell and we'll go from there (if I haven't found one in the meantime!)

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Registered 30/9/18 and I usually change before 3 years to avoid the next big service and MOT etc.
Sounds an excellent car, just MOT, and a basic inspection service to do. No costly battery coolant needed. Only service items are the pollen filter and the brake fluid as you deem advisable over the rest of its lifetime.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts