Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, just ordered my model 3 lr, I really like the below-if anyones selling or knows how to order as I can't see them on the website, sales lady said id have to wait for delivery and chat with service on handover, but if possible id like to prep
and find the wheels before, I can fit myself etc, thanks in advance for info-im a newbie on here.
  1. 20’’ Uberturbine Wheels on the performance upgrade model and also the
  2. Carbon fibre spoiler

·
EGGY
1,625 Posts
I put a set of these on my model 3

I like them, my next door neighbour (M3P) commented "they look better in the flesh". Thirstier than 18's for sure, quite heavy, might be more fuel efficient than 20's, certainly no more

Reactions: paulo16

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I put a set of these on my model 3

I like them, my next door neighbour (M3P) commented "they look better in the flesh". Thirstier than 18's for sure, quite heavy, might be more fuel efficient than 20's, certainly no more
cheers Malcolm I will check them out

·
Registered
21 Posts
thanks they look nice, il see if I can get a price out of Tesla tomorrow on the phone, then Il know if its something I can afford or go aftermarket if no ones selling any etc.
Let us know how you get on with Tesla as I’m interested in getting the 19” sport wheels and I didn’t think Tesla sold them in the UK unless you bought them with the car.

·
EGGY
1,625 Posts
While were going down this road I'm very pleased with my R Symons alcantara dash ...

Reactions: paulo16

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
spoke to Tesla uk and they gave me local number for service centre, so I called them they said the model 3 performance
spoiler would be £670inc fitted, and they need my vin to price the wheels for some reason-but I haven't been allocated one yet, so im assuming just give your regular service centre and ask for parts and you should be able to order/price anything up providing you have a vin, cheers

·
Registered
21 Posts
spoke to Tesla uk and they gave me local number for service centre, so I called them they said the model 3 performance
spoiler would be £670inc fitted, and they need my vin to price the wheels for some reason-but I haven't been allocated one yet, so im assuming just give your regular service centre and ask for parts and you should be able to order/price anything up providing you have a vin, cheers
Strange that they needed your VIN. I was able to call and get a price for the 19” Sports wheels without giving a VIN.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Out of curiosity what was their price for a set?
. they emailed me back for a similar quote they done with someone else-as still saying need my chassi number! and there around £4300 plus shipping, unless I can find some il go for aftermarket or replicas someone posted on here

·
EGGY
1,625 Posts
Feck, I paid €1400 (from memory) for my new aero's but that was an introductory offer ... does that include tyres ?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts