Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi chaps,
I'm in need of parts for an i-miev/ion/c-zero and was wondering if anyone has any of these they are looking to sell. Some are getting old now and can suffer from rust underneath so thought someone might have an old one, condition isnt important or if its faulty that is fine, I just need several parts and it would be so much easier not to have to buy parts separately.

Cheers

Gary
07763 749769

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Hi chaps,
I'm in need of parts for an i-miev/ion/c-zero and was wondering if anyone has any of these they are looking to sell. Some are getting old now and can suffer from rust underneath so thought someone might have an old one, condition isnt important or if its faulty that is fine, I just need several parts and it would be so much easier not to have to buy parts separately.

Cheers

Gary
07763 749769
What parts?

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

Its looking like I need the BMS control unit under the back seat plus im having a key issue so most likely a keyset with the relevant ECUs, its not fun but I hate to throw cars away when they could work!!!!!

Cheers.

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
Hi,

Its looking like I need the BMS control unit under the back seat plus im having a key issue so most likely a keyset with the relevant ECUs, its not fun but I hate to throw cars away when they could work!!!!!

Cheers.
That's a big chunk of the cars electronics so yeah your plan to acquire a salvage donor probably wise. Best of luck😁

1 - 4 of 4 Posts