Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a peculiar warning message yesterday. I was trying to charge up on a CYC charger and it just wouldn't start charging, despite my RFID card being accepted and authorised. The charger read "ready to charge" but delivered no current. The charging lights were flashing to indicate it was charging. I thought I may have the home-only charging option switched on so pressed the button to switch it off. No immediate change then I got this message in the screen.

Convinced this was a mistake, I reset everything by switching off and restarted the charge, same message. So I had enough charge to make it home and tested it there with my home charger. No issues and charged straight away. Phew, must be the charger and not the car.

Has anyone else had this issue before? And if so, did you go to your dealer to check it out?

For info, the car was serviced in September at my local Nissan dealer so its software is up to date.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your reply Dave. I look in the manual, which I've downloaded onto my phone and couldn't find anything. It's not the easiest pdf to search. I'm due a full charge up to 100% soon that'll hopefully balance everything. And I'll monitor it from there.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.