Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some exciting news! We’re delighted to announce that Discovery Mode for Android devices is now available. We can now show on-the-road, live charger status on a realtime 2D/3D map. We think this will be hugely helpful for EV drivers. It can be activated within the New Journey menu with a 3-day trial period (in-app purchase regular price 99p/month) and will also be coming to Apple phones and tablets soon. If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch!

·
Registered
888 Posts
I've installed the app on my phone and have selected a 22kWh Renault ZOE Q model in the settings. When I enter a destination it shows me all the charges on that route but if I click on one it says there are zero connectors compatible with my car, so it's currently not much use. The chargers that I selected are all ones that have a 43 kW AC capability which I can use.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've installed the app on my phone and have selected a 22kWh Renault ZOE Q model in the settings. When I enter a destination it shows me all the charges on that route but if I click on one it says there are zero connectors compatible with my car, so it's currently not much use. The chargers that I selected are all ones that have a 43 kW AC capability which I can use.
Thanks for the feedback. As it's showing compatible chargers (just not the correct count), this should be a simple fix for our development team. I'll pass the message on and get it sorted!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts