Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Mahindra UK - Company profile
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone. We are Mahindra UK, Nicholas just did a test drive and recommended this site to us to join. If you have any questions we are happy to answer them. Be nice! and Fire Away!

·
Registered
4,639 Posts
Welcome, you'll find a range of opinions in all directions in these threads! Please don't take too much offense at some of them - we're a pretty blunt & outspoken bunch here! I'm not sure if the inclusion of "UK" in your tag is enough info - the moderators ask cthose with commercial interests to declare this in their profile page but it's clear enough to me!

You'll certainly find a wealth of experience in here, and loads of people willing to help with questions & problems etc. All of us are EV nuts (well, some have retained some ICE-age dinosaur instincts, but we try to keep them calm & sedated! :))

·
Mahindra UK - Company profile
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi HandyAndy! Thanks for your reply! I will update the profile page and declare that information now thank you! It's great to be here and great to see so many EV enthusiasts in one place!

·
Super Moderator
5,874 Posts
Hi Everyone. We are Mahindra UK, Nicholas just did a test drive and recommended this site to us to join. If you have any questions we are happy to answer them. Be nice! and Fire Away!
Hi Mahindra UK and welcome to SpeakEV
Please can you insert your commercial interests (as per the site rules) in you signature

Andy

·
I'm not crazy, the attack has begun.
29,460 Posts
That's very brave!

Can you describe who you think are the target customers for the Mahindra, and how you think it better fits their needs over other cars on the market?

·
Banned
407 Posts
Now here's a challenge. Is the mahindra more fuel efficient and ergonomically better suited to towns compared to our dinosaurs or the Zoe or leaf.

·
Registered
317 Posts
It's great that Mahindra have been prepared to reach out directly to us (potential customers). It would be nice to see more manufacturers following their lead and doing the same.

I hope people play nice :s

J

1 - 20 of 107 Posts