Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone.

Please do get in contact with us when the time comes to sell or return your Electric Car. We purchase electric cars from anywhere in the UK and are always on the lookout for more cars.

We can normally collect a car within 48 hours and can beat almost any PCP final value. We have helped three sellers in the last 48 hours alone with a great offer for the end of their finance deal.

The EV market moves so quickly with prices in the UK that we can often offer prices above final values, CAP valuations, WBAC, or even private sales. Please do get in contact with us when it comes time to sell. We don't mind if your car is A1 immaculate and 10,000 miles or your old Nissan Leaf commuter with a big scrape and 150,000 miles. We love all EVs here and can help find a great home for your old EV.

At the moment, we have an especially high demand for Nissan Leafs and Renault Zoes however i3s, Teslas, e-Ups, or any other EV can find a good home at Drive Green.

Please PM or email me on [email protected] for a quick valuation and an easy sale all from the comfort of your own home. Our driver works 6 days a week and we are always happy to work around your schedule.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Andy
Drive Green

·
Registered
2 Posts
S
Hi Everyone.

Please do get in contact with us when the time comes to sell or return your Electric Car. We purchase electric cars from anywhere in the UK and are always on the lookout for more cars.

We can normally collect a car within 48 hours and can beat almost any PCP final value. We have helped three sellers in the last 48 hours alone with a great offer for the end of their finance deal.

The EV market moves so quickly with prices in the UK that we can often offer prices above final values, CAP valuations, WBAC, or even private sales. Please do get in contact with us when it comes time to sell. We don't mind if your car is A1 immaculate and 10,000 miles or your old Nissan Leaf commuter with a big scrape and 150,000 miles. We love all EVs here and can help find a great home for your old EV.

At the moment, we have an especially high demand for Nissan Leafs and Renault Zoes however i3s, Teslas, e-Ups, or any other EV can find a good home at Drive Green.

Please PM or email me on [email protected] for a quick valuation and an easy sale all from the comfort of your own home. Our driver works 6 days a week and we are always happy to work around your schedule.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Andy
Drive Green
Sent a PM on 17th February but no reply

·
Vendor
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello to everyone in this thread.

I am so sorry for the lack of reply to PMs. For a reason that I can only assume is my own fault, I have not been receiving alerts for PMs on the site. It may well be because we share some user accounts on the forum.

I will endeavor to get back to everyone today. I am glad Scott was able to help someone out in the period that we were not able to respond. We will now be checking SpeakEV every morning to ensure this does not happen again.

We look forward to helping you guys out.

Thank you and apologies

Andy

·
Vendor
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hello to everyone in this thread.

I am so sorry for the lack of reply to PMs. For a reason that I can only assume is my own fault, I have not been receiving alerts for PMs on the site. It may well be because we share some user accounts on the forum.

I will endeavor to get back to everyone today. I am glad Scott was able to help someone out in the period that we were not able to respond. We will now be checking SpeakEV every morning to ensure this does not happen again.

We look forward to helping you guys out.

Thank you and apologies

Andy

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Just thought I'd say thanks to Drive Green, who bought my Leaf from me a few weeks ago. They gave me a good price (better than I expected), considering I wasn't part-exchanging, and were a pleasure to deal with. Much easier than trying to haggle with a garage who may not understand EV's, or selling privately with endless missed appointments and time wasters. I'd recommend dropping them an email if you are considering selling your EV.

·
Vendor
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
They are kept jovial by the nutter who beeps every time he passes....

I am sure my horn will break someday :D
Might need a refill sometime soon!! (or don't.... please...) ;)

·
Vendor
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just thought I'd say thanks to Drive Green, who bought my Leaf from me a few weeks ago. They gave me a good price (better than I expected), considering I wasn't part-exchanging, and were a pleasure to deal with. Much easier than trying to haggle with a garage who may not understand EV's, or selling privately with endless missed appointments and time wasters. I'd recommend dropping them an email if you are considering selling your EV.
Thank you for your kind words Roger! Glad we could help.

Best wishes
Chris

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
It's my retaliation for that nutter in the black leaf almost taking my front bumper off! :ROFLMAO::whistle:

And when I returned you were selling someone a TESLA!! rub it in why don't you fella!

We will meet Chris! I promise you that!!!

My car will need to be traded in someday :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts