Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Vendor
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

We're really keen to expand our used EV and hybrid stock across all 5 of our sites in the North West.

We're looking for EV, PHEV, and Hybrid cars, up to 7 years old and less than 60,000 miles. Any marque/model.

If you're thinking of handing back to the finance company at the end of your PCP, why not ask us if we can beat the GFV and give you some cash in return for your car, rather than let the finance company make money when they sell it?

We can usually collect within a few days, and will pay via bank transfer on the day.

So if you'd like a quick, easy, hassle free sale, please get in touch with me.

Kind regards,
Miles

·
Vendor
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So what would you offer for our leaf April 2015 34k 3.3 visia+ red 92% 18months cared4 warranty, near London. Wbac say 8k?

Thanks
Can you pm me with your registration number please?

·
Registered
10 Posts
I forgot to comment on the thread but for anyone considering doing this i'd say go for it! Miles was quick to respond to my messages, came to collect the car from my home as promised, no issues at all, a very easy and simple process!

·
Registered
254 Posts
I’m 99% sure most EV sellers are diligent when selling their cars, but for the 1% who may be a little easy going, make sure you check WBAC first. I’m sure Miles won’t mind me saying this and it won’t be the same for everyone, but there was a disparity of more than a thousand pounds (£1,100 more from WBAC) between offers.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Yes, my WBAC offer was eleven hundred pounds more. This was a couple of weeks ago and my new price has gone down £100, but I’m handing the car back to RCI a month early as I now have another vehicle.

·
Premium Member
10,421 Posts
Yes, my WBAC offer was eleven hundred pounds more. This was a couple of weeks ago and my new price has gone down £100, but I’m handing the car back to RCI a month early as I now have another vehicle.
So you didn't actually sell your car to WBAC? An offer from them means nothing until you actually get payment.

What car was it? Zoe quotes from WBAC are often incorrect as assume battery owned. I don't believe WBAC purchase battery leased vehicles.

·
Registered
254 Posts
No, my car is being collected by RCI a week on Tue. Didn’t make sense to use WBAC as it would of cost me £50 and I would have to go to them. This way I don’t have to leave my house and I save a little cash.

Car is a White, 2017 Leaf Tekna, 30Kw, with 11k

·
Vendor
1,148 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi All,

Sorry, I've been very busy this past couple of weeks, having been to Glasgow 3 times, Reading, Bognor, Oxford, Perth, Fleet, and various other places in between - picking up cars off the forum!

I'm also moving house this weekend, which is more stressful than I ever thought possible. So I'm sorry if I've been a bit slow with replying to messages. I'm trying to get back in touch with everyone today/tomorrow, before I'm off for a few days for the house move.

Thanks to everyone for bearing with me, and thanks to those who have already sold their car to me!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts