Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I collected my Zoe last monday and I've got to say I've enjoyed every minute behind the wheel.

I've charged my zoe 5 times and I've done over 250 miles this week.
Most of my charges i had over 10-20 miles left as I still have a little range anxiety hopefully I'll become a lot more confident in what Zoe can do.

Love the ecotricity chargers I've used 2 different ones this week without any problems. Still waiting for my PiM card to come as i drive near to one every day and would much rather use there rapid charger than my home charger.

All in all a great week driving, hopefully many more to come.

·
Premium Member
446 Posts
Good report, welcome to the club. It just gets better and better!

Reactions: mcscarb

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just looked on the renault website and the current deal is £2750 dealer contribution £199 a month, but it's not avalible on the expression model only on the intens and zen so I'm not sure where the deal for £10,500 on the road is from. If its true it's a bargin!! The deal on the website is available till 31st december and registered before 31st march.

·
Registered
10 Posts
may biggest gripe was the local sainsburys their own employees parking in the ev bay because its near the door,complaining to the customer service people doesn't work,so some nice non removable stickers might work haha

·
Registered
327 Posts
may biggest gripe was the local sainsburys their own employees parking in the ev bay because its near the door,complaining to the customer service people doesn't work,so some nice non removable stickers might work haha
Asda staff sometimes ICE their own EV bays as well. It might be interesting to know why. Perhaps they think the 12 volt battery qualifies them as electric? Or that EV stands for Employee Vehicles?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts