Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Founder of EO Charging
47 Posts
Hello Everyone!

Thank you for having us as a Vendor. We are very pleased to support SpeakEV and help the community grow.

For those of you who don't know EO Charging - we are a British manufacturer of smart electric vehicle charging stations designed for homes, fleets and destinations. Visit our website here – www.eocharging.com.

We have a UK-wide network of installers, all trained up through our eoAcademy advance installer training programme. So all your home, work and destination enquiries - we take care of you from enquiry through to installation and ongoing support.

In terms of product -
Our chargers will charge your full EV in between 1 hour and 10 hours. We have a basic range - eoBasic and eoMini (the smallest fast charger on the market). And we have a unique smart charging solution - eoGenius with eoHUB and eoApp - The eoHUB is a revolutionary smart energy device that can connect up to 30 chargers to the internet, unlocking EO’s software capabilities and in the near future - solar, battery storage, smart-grid and smart-home integration.

We supply some of the world’s leading brands with our smart charging solutions, for example – UBER, Addison Lee, EDF Energy and Toyota.

Earlier in the year EO won the Business Car Innovation award for our Smart Fleet Charging Solution - Techies 2017: Innovation

If you have any questions, please contact us on [email protected]

Have a Happy Christmas!

All the best,

Charlie

Charlie Jardine
CEO, Founder at EO Charging

·
Registered
319 Posts
Nice to have you here Charlie. We love the EO Mini we had installed at my Mum's property. Such an elegant solution for those with limited space.

We look forward to watching EO grow with the expanding EV market and wish you the best of luck with both your residential and commercial products.

I suggest anyone here looking for a chargepoint takes a look at EO's website as they have some really well designed products.

Andy

·
Founder of EO Charging
47 Posts
Nice to have you here Charlie. We love the EO Mini we had installed at my Mum's property. Such an elegant solution for those with limited space.

We look forward to watching EO grow with the expanding EV market and wish you the best of luck with both your residential and commercial products.

I suggest anyone here looking for a chargepoint takes a look at EO's website as they have some really well designed products.

Andy
Thank you for your kind words. We very much look forward to working with you in 2018! Have a Happy Christmas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts