Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2 Posts
Thanks SPEAKEV!
EV Tuning is really excited to be here! I am Chris the owner of EV Tuning. My background is in BMW Performance and Aftermarket parts and as a Factory Trained Technician. I then made the jump to becoming a Tesla Technician/Parts Manager for about 4.5 years. Starting EV Tuning is a combination of my aftermarket experience and my knowledge of Tesla/Electric Vehicles. I am working on building a store that exclusively caters to the EV and Hybrid community. EV Tuning consists of redesigned and upgraded components to address common failure parts, great accessories to customize your vehicle and products to improve the overall driving experience. I would love any feedback people have on the online store as well as products that you would suggest we should carry. To say welcome to the EV Tuning family we are extending an exclusive discount code for SPEAKEV.com. "EV5" will take 5% off your entire order.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.