Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
LeafSpy will now monitor your driving efficiency. It graphs the Wh per mile. Call me a geek but I can't wait to try it on my long drive home from work!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Funny, I have got used to miles per kW as my efficiency metric. A bit like the fact we still use mpg even though I cannot remember when I last paid for fuel in gallons.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny, I have got used to miles per kW as my efficiency metric. A bit like the fact we still use mpg even though I cannot remember when I last paid for fuel in gallons.
If you swipe up the screen you can change to miles per kWh

·
Registered
1,280 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Thnks unfortunately need iOS
I am on iOS and initially bought a cheap sub £10 wifi dongle on eBay which was supposed to be compatible but I could not get the phone (iPhone 6s in iOS 10.2) to connect - bought this one instead and although more expensive it is faultless and you can leave it in place and turn it off when not needed so it won't draw any power.

Stoga Atoo STO002 WIFI Wirless obd2 wifi obdii OBD2 scanner Car Diagnostic Scanner Scan Tool for Iphone iPad iOS PC Android Device (WI-FI with switch) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00WERYISW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_n2MHybGE0AVR4

·
Registered
920 Posts
I am on iOS and initially bought a cheap sub £10 wifi dongle on eBay which was supposed to be compatible but I could not get the phone (iPhone 6s in iOS 10.2) to connect - bought this one instead and although more expensive it is faultless and you can leave it in place and turn it off when not needed so it won't draw any power.

Stoga Atoo STO002 WIFI Wirless obd2 wifi obdii OBD2 scanner Car Diagnostic Scanner Scan Tool for Iphone iPad iOS PC Android Device (WI-FI with switch) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00WERYISW/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_tai_n2MHybGE0AVR4
Thanks ordered.. leaf spy pro now!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Yes is that an issue?
Just that Wifi is not Bluetooth, hence my dongle link given but I'm to believe that you do need Wifi with an Apple phone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts