Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Were they all refunded, were you offered the chance to transfer them, did they offer you TSLA stock instead(!) ?

Genuinely curious :)

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The truck in its current form will never be certified in Europe - I thought Tesla had officially acknowledged this, but it seems all that’s happened is Musk hinting at a smaller EU version.

The link to reservations has been removed from the UK site, but the truck page is still live if you search for it.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Well I knew it would get reduced in size a fraction. It's already being reduced 5% for the final product in the US, so would expect a similar size to UK largest Pickup's now - which was fine for me.

In addition the Cybertruk was a prototype, I knew that and I knew that the UK has some impact zones ... and something might change.

As for the removal of the web page ... that's more interesting. It was still there 3 weeks ago. It's a £100 .... I'll get it back when I'm ready. I might keep it as some time in 2024 I might want to replace my Polestar , and it might be out by then! :p

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Apparently there will be an update on the Cybertruck soon, so maybe Elon will care enough about anyone outside the US for 5min's and let us know what's happening with UK/EU version then.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts