Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
562 Posts
Does anybody know how long the 3 pin cable is. 1.5 metre for the type 2 is not long enough, so will have to source a longer one.
You can be sure it is longer than 1.5 metres.

·
Registered
3,179 Posts
So good you named them twice :)

Reactions: RobertENiro

·
Registered
562 Posts
Does anybody know how long the 3 pin cable is. 1.5 metre for the type 2 is not long enough, so will have to source a longer one.
Maybe I did not make myself clear earlier. I was referring to the type 2 cable. It is surely more than 1.5 metres long. Even the most inept car manufacturer would not supply one as short as that and I don't think Kia are inept by a long chalk.

·
Registered
Kia Eniro 4+
330 Posts
Does anyone know the length of the cables supplied with the eNiro+4? Thanks
Granny lead is 5 meters Long, 30cm to box, box is 25cm long then 4.7 meters of wire and plug for car.
Type 2 3 phase cable is 5 meters both just measured this is a 4 + car.

·
Registered
Kia Eniro 4+
330 Posts
Thanks Billy - appreciate your help. Could not find it anywhere!
If you have a PodPoint tethered unit fitted they are currently shipping with 7.5 mete cables at no extra cost, Unfortunately they have gone up in price since I got mine.

·
Registered
Kia e-Niro +4
6 Posts
We are getting an untethered Zappi (have solar and powerwall 2 on the house) and for comfort on the drive a 10m cable would allow the least chance of tripping for the post person etc. Just wanted to check the cable length that comes with car, knew would not be longer than 5m but wanted to check it was not going to be a daft 3m, or something. Thanks

·
Registered
76 Posts
We are getting an untethered Zappi (have solar and powerwall 2 on the house) and for comfort on the drive a 10m cable would allow the least chance of tripping for the post person etc. Just wanted to check the cable length that comes with car, knew would not be longer than 5m but wanted to check it was not going to be a daft 3m, or something. Thanks
5m

1 - 15 of 15 Posts