Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone - new to this forum and first post. I’m belatedly trying to find myself a good “last minute” deal on an ID3. This forum has been immensely helpful!

I have found a preregistered Family edition car that might work for me. In the description of the spec in the downloadable brochure on the VW website it says the Family edition has the Comfort Pack Plus and that includes “Front centre console high”.

Sorry for the silly question, but what does that mean!?

Thanks!

·
Registered
586 Posts
I suspect it may be a mistranslation from the German brochure. Perhaps it should be cover instead of high, or something like that. There's a sliding cover over the center console storage bin.

Anyone here speak German & can have a look at the original brochure?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I suspect it may be a mistranslation from the German brochure. Perhaps it should be cover instead of high, or something like that. There's a sliding cover over the center console storage bin.

Anyone here speak German & can have a look at the original brochure?
I think it might refer to the middle console between the front passenger seats. The German ID3 configurator lists the Komfort and Komfort Plus packages as having

"Mittelkonsole mit Ablagefach mit Rollo, 2 Becherhalter"

Which translates as "middle console with storage compartment with Rollo, 2 cupholders"

·
Premium Member
VW ID.3 1st Edition & Tesla M3 LR
7,804 Posts
Is this not a throw back to when much VW trim/spec was described as ‘High Line’ or ‘Mid Line’ etc?

I’m thinking back to 90/00’s Golf brochures though.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Is this not a throw back to when much VW trim/spec was described as ‘High Line’ or ‘Mid Line’ etc?

I’m thinking back to 90/00’s Golf brochures though.
That's exactly what I was thinking. I think it's simply saying that this version of the console comes with the roller cover/extra cupholder/phone holder/gloss trim compared with whatever the basic version has.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.