Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a Gravity Blue coloured e-Niro with real world photos to share, please?

Thanks

·
Registered
315 Posts
That's why I didn't go for it. My wife's car is a similar dark blue (although it's more colourful than that).

·
Registered
E-Niro 64kWh '4' since 22/9/20 (was Prius)
389 Posts
Hmmmm. The gravity’s pretty strong around where I live so I expect it will be darker still when I get mine next month 😂

It would make me feel slightly less depressed if someone could post a pic of it taken in bright sunlight 😉.

Peter

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all

This is the only choice of colours I have available and looks like the Blue is the best of the bunch:

Gravity Blue
Graphite
Silky Silver
Midnight Black
Pearl White

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hmmmm. The gravity’s pretty strong around where I live so I expect it will be darker still when I get mine next month 😂

It would make me feel slightly less depressed if someone could post a pic of it taken in bright sunlight 😉.

Peter
Sorry. That was Scotland. And I think that was from the north of the vehicle. It was lightly overcast at the time

·
Registered
389 Posts
Ha. It looks great there, thanks. A Very classy look. Though I’m pretty sure you just washed and dried it within the last 10 minutes 😉

Peter

·
Registered
389 Posts
Thanks all

This is the only choice of colours I have available and looks like the Blue is the best of the bunch:

Gravity Blue
Graphite
Silky Silver
Midnight Black
Pearl White
Huh? Are they now saying Silky Silver is available on the 2020 '4'??

That would annoy me somewhat as I was told by the stealership that no more silky silvers coming ever. I would have gone for silky silver had it been available to me! I ordered Gravity Blue 2 weeks ago. Hobsons choice then.

Peter

·
Registered
12 Posts
In bright sunlight (sadly just a distant memory now that winter has set in again!)

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Huh? Are they now saying Silky Silver is available on the 2020 '4'??

That would annoy me somewhat as I was told by the stealership that no more silky silvers coming ever. I would have gone for silky silver had it been available to me! I ordered Gravity Blue 2 weeks ago. Hobsons choice then.

Peter
Not sure. It was just the colour list that the lease company sent me that is available for immedidate delivery.

·
Registered
MY2020 Kia e-Niro 4, received 2 October
33 Posts
Thanks Chickster and collywobbles -- you've just made me feel much, much better about the Gravity Blue that I ordered yesterday! That said, I'm up in Scotland so maybe my result will look more like Rusty_The_Robot's 🤦‍♂️

This is my first post incidentally, so big thanks to all the folks that post on here. All the discussion has been really informative and helped me come to a decision to buy not just my first EV but indeed my first car. I've relied on Enterprise Car Club for 10 years now, and while it's been great and saved as a ton of money and faff not owning a car, the time has definitely come to get a car of our own. I'm really glad we've managed to hold on long enough to go straight into EV ownership -- hopefully it will all work out!

Cheers,
Chris

1 - 12 of 12 Posts