Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Renault Zoe Intens 2013
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just been out to car and pressed both computer buttons on the end of the stalk whilst pressing the big button on the left of the speedo TFT display (is it called the ambience button?) and this message come up :
STOP - After Sale Mode - it did clear OK after I started the engine though.

·
Registered
2020 BMW i3 (120Ah)
1,003 Posts
As far as I know, that mode is used just before handing over the new car to a customer as a way of setting and confirming data for warranty validation purposes, I believe.

It's not just a Zoe thing, but a wider Renault procedure. I remember first seeing that by accident while trying to do something in a Renault Master van.

Not entirely sure how you use this mode or exactly what you can do with it. From very limited information online it looks like you may need Renault's diagnostic tool to use it.

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
I believe that it allows you to legally zero the odometer when delivering a new car. Note this only works up to 200 miles and I've never done it.

·
Registered
564 Posts
I believe that it allows you to legally zero the odometer when delivering a new car. Note this only works up to 200 miles and I've never done it.
this is nonsense, I’ve never had a new car with exactly zero miles on the odometer

1 - 6 of 6 Posts