Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searched but didn't find a thread for this,
Thought it would be fun to create a thread where others can share their Teslamoments.

I'm new to the forum, from Sweden - Stockholm. Have had a Tesla Model 3 for 9 months, and have been hoovering the forum since then.
I used to work with dashcams up until 2015, I ran a company that worked with BlackVue, and haven't touched or watched a single dashcam video since then. I was fed up one could say. But now, after the last release where you could watch the videos directly on the screen in the car - I was hooked again. This is so much fun!
I even dusted off 6 year old Youtube account I had from that time . now rebranded and renamed for teslacam.

Here is my first submission to the thread. I saw really crazy guy overtaking a lorry on the roadside and threw himself back in resulting in a near miss with a Volvo. Sent it to the police, but you can't really see the car model/make to be honest. Oh here goes:

What has your Tesla seen?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, so I couldn't rest with this Teslacam thing.

So I have started a mini series with Teslacam Moments where I have talked with uploaders and (besides getting their permission ofc), got some more info to the story on what happened. So sort of a News Cast of some interesting Tesla Experiences on the roads (and parkinglots).

I'm not making any money out of this of some sort - just a manic interest sparking this right now,
:)
. Spent almost 24 hours gathering info, editing, finding videos etc. My wife thinks i'm nuts. I will upload a video maybe once a week with 4-5 videos in them. I hope at least some will find it as interesting as I do....

·
Registered
108 Posts
Nicely edited videos, better than most of the 'dash cam' videos on YouTube which look like they've been edited by a 10 year old. Keep it up and you'll be monetising soon ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nicely edited videos, better than most of the 'dash cam' videos on YouTube which look like they've been edited by a 10 year old. Keep it up and you'll be monetising soon ;)
Thanks man, appreciate it.
Not sure I can be monitised with other peoples videos. Not goal at least.

The dream would be if people contact me with videos their teslas recorded, and it would be a cool community hub for these kind of videos. One could hope :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts