Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What paperwork were you given when you picked up your ZSEV?

I had a small wallet containing the car manual, the Nav system manual, a sort of Quick Start guide and a card to give to Emergency Responders. A couple of days later we realised that there was an MG Assist AA card in one of the pockets of the wallet.

I didn't get anything about what MG Assist was, anything about updating the Nav system, or a maintenance/service record. I subsequently gathered the latter is digital, but how that works wasn't explained.

I've also seen a thread here about using something called naviextras to update the satnav. Is that legit?

And, did I receive everything I should have?

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
I had a small wallet containing the car manual, the Nav system manual, a sort of Quick Start guide and a card to give to Emergency Responders. A couple of days later we realised that there was an MG Assist AA card in one of the pockets of the wallet.
I had the very same thing.
No more, no less !.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Ah, how did you do that?
It's right here in this forum

·
Registered
MG EZS 2020
4,663 Posts
Certainly did not get the teddy, that is for damn sure!
Not until the first service. All good things come to those who wait :). BTW received my service card yesterday morning.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Naviextras is legit, I upgraded my EV charger points of interest (POI).
Did you explain that on here?

Just seen above post. No idea why I couldn’t see it before I posted.

·
Registered
MG ZS EV Exclusive
360 Posts
As above, this is all i received. I asked my dealer about the 'Service Portfolio' book as mentioned in the handbook and was told it is not supplied with the EV; it is a DSR (Digital Service Record).
When I had my MG3 two years ago I received a communication (I think) from either MG or the AA giving details of the MG Assist, so you may want to wait; you may get something in the post...

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks folks. That's reassuring

BTW, has anyone got an electronic copy of the infotainment manual? I have the car's but not the other one.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts