Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received this email:

All great things, must come to an end and your chance to receive six FREE months’ membership costs ends April 3rd!

If you haven’t already there’s still just enough time for you to take advantage of this offer by signing up to POLAR Plus today. We want you to drive even further for less which is why we’re offering you:

· First six months’ membership costs free* and then just £7.85 per month (with no long term contract customers can cancel at any point with no notice period to worry about)

· Access to over 5,000 chargepoints nationwide (most charge points are completely free to use, with the others priced from just 9p per kWh (excl. VAT) –cheaper than the average cost of charging at home!)

· Access to the Charge Your Car network

· Live information on our map at www.polar-network.com/map

· Exclusive rewards for our loyal customers, including the chance to drive a BMW I8 and Tesla S for a week.

· 24/7 friendly customer helpline.

Registration couldn’t be easier and takes just a few minutes.

To complete your application, please SIGN UP at https://polar-network.com/join . Fill in our simple application form and direct debit instruction and use referral code JR101.

This offer is only valid until 3rd of April 2017, but don’t worry if you haven’t received your vehicle yet. You can still sign up and delay your 6 months membership to start on a date that suits you. All you have to do is go to https://polar-network.com/join and use referral code JR101 when asked during sign up.

You can only defer your membership by using the referral code provided.

Please let me know should you have any further questions about the membership or sign up process and I will be happy to help.

(T’s & C’s apply. Please visit www.polar-network.com/terms for further information).

Happy charging!

Gary Taylor

Does this mean that the free 6 months ends then?

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's handy, my 6 months ended 6 months ago. Do you think they're offering me have another 6 month's?;) The Polar Instant app leaves a lot to be desired.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I very much doubt that they intend anyone to get a second free trial. No harm in trying though, it would be a good test of their record keeping ;)

·
Registered
387 Posts
Thanks for that. Just signed up, used the code but didn't spot anywhere to put in a date to defer the start date to. I've sent them an email but I guess 4 months free trial is better than nothing if it doesn't work.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
281 Posts
They sent me three of those, for reasons unknown. At which point I said to them "no more duplicate offer mails please" and took the opportunity to mention I'd already had six months free, so could I have another six?

They apologised, said no more repeats of the offer would come, and no, I couldn't have another six. New customers only.

Ironically, literally one minute before that mail from them, I had another copy of the offer. So that's four they've sent me now.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I very much doubt that they intend anyone to get a second free trial. No harm in trying though, it would be a good test of their record keeping ;)
Sods law comes in here. I have a long journey coming in October and the 6 months would end in September:giggle:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts