Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bit specific this one. My dad lives in Chichester but doesn't have off street parking. I'm researching the possibilities for charging when I'm down there- there's a free charger in Waitrose, which is probably fine, but there is also a CYC point in East Pallant car park. However the app says 'CYC Lifetime Card only'. I'm not sure what this means or if there's any way I can get access to it? (I haven't signed up for a CYC card yet as I'm not convinced it would be much use to me.)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi Urpert, you're quite right, they're operated by us. When is it you'll be headed there?

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi Urpert, you're quite right, they're operated by us. When is it you'll be headed there?
I go pretty regularly - but the first time I take the Ampera is likely to be 27-29 May. I've registered a credit card with you but not yet applied for an access card as I wanted to be sure I could use it!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Do the leafs that are permanently on them move I think they are owned by chichester council

·
Registered
81 Posts
I was in Chi today - first time by EV and a total of 70 miles on the M/A27 and A3 (I went via Petersfield).

Looked up charging options before I set off and found the CYC one. Sadly I'm not a member! But managed the day without charging and enjoyed a slap up lunch in Chichester.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts