Speak EV - Electric Car Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just taking a look on the renault site and see options for the Kangoo Van in ZE form,with a picture of a passenger van derivative..I thought maybe I could download a brochure,but I entered my details and it was looking for a postal address..it mentioned 6-8 hours to charge..Should the Nissan Leaf based van/MPV be worried?
(edit)This machine is apparently not as new on the scene as I'd assumed..I was ev vid hunting on youtube and happened on a test drive entry around Dublin that was over a year old...the same guy had tested a Fluence ZE in another vid,and I'm not sure if the Zoe was actually available at the time of posting it..

·
Premium Member
536 Posts
I've been looking at either the kangoo or e-nv200 as a replacement for my family estate car. I like the size of kangoo, but as soon as i realised that it was only going to be possible to slow charge it, I turned my sights on the Nissan. I even tweeted Renault to ask them if they had any plans to stick the chameleon charger into the kangoo. They quickly replied that they have no plans to do this. I guess they are not serious about a passenger version really.
So, although I'm a big fan of the ZOE, when my family car goes EV then it will more than likely be the Nissan combi.

Reactions: EV Rider

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've been looking at either the kangoo or e-nv200 as a replacement for my family estate car. I like the size of kangoo, but as soon as i realised that it was only going to be possible to slow charge it, I turned my sights on the Nissan. I even tweeted Renault to ask them if they had any plans to stick the chameleon charger into the kangoo. They quickly replied that they have no plans to do this. I guess they are not serious about a passenger version really.
So, although I'm a big fan of the ZOE, when my family car goes EV then it will more than likely be the Nissan combi.
Why would they leave it with a slow charger when that finished the Fluence ze?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts